Barry’s Electrical received a call from Mary of Strathpine this fine Sunday morning. She had the fire brigade around to a light fitting that just exploded into flames internally. They gave it the all clear and advised her to ring an electrician.
Well apparently there are few electricians that will respond on a Sunday but gladly we were there within the hour and inspected the old fitting.
Apparently the ballast had started the fire but being that it was designed to an Australian standard the fire was self extinguished within the fitting.
We were also lucky in that Mary had a complete spare fitting which we were able to install in place of this damaged light. Job done.
If you need an electrician in an emergency 24/7 call Barry’s Electrical of North Brisbane for prompt and reliable service