We received a call about a small job to replace some power points and other little jobs.
This dangerous power point was replaced promptly and as you might be able to see by the light on the test screw driver, this was very dangerous. Anybody could have gone to turn the point on and slipped their finger into the mechanism position and received a nasty or even fatal shock.
We have seen a few of these in recent times and urge people to be aware of the full extent of the danger, call us and we can fix the fault.
Call Chris and Mason from Barry’s Electrical of North Brisbane on 0418739860